IT Sourcing Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Credit Suisse’s Recruitment Team are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and talented people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and crafting opportunities for growth and progression.
As an IT Sourcing Specialist you will be providing skilled sourcing support to Credit Suisse and the Recruitment Team. You will partner very closely with assigned Hiring Managers and IT Recruitment Partners to develop an in-depth understanding of role requirements. You will then be responsible for the sourcing, identifying, pre-screening and submitting suitable qualified candidates for a variety of IT positions across the Bank.
This role reports into the Sourcing Team Lead based in Wroclaw.
You will collaborate with centralized global services providing administrative and interview scheduling assistance enabling you to focus on delivering a consultative service to your client group and developing deep subject matter knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of responses to advertised positions
- Screening applications and submitting suitable candidates in line with role profile to the Recruiter and Hiring Manager
- Actively approaching, engaging and assessing passive candidates via innovative sourcing techniques (e.g. social media, internal databases, job boards, internet searches, hiring manager and team networks)
- Building sourcing strategies that tap into internal talent pools, diverse markets and external matches, providing quality internal talent via our Internals First program
- Developing and actively running talent pipelines and viable talent pools for commonly recruited roles
- Supporting and promoting diversity initiatives
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity of the applicant tracking system and candidate record management systems (Taleo & Yello)
- Delivering a consistent, high quality candidate and client experience through collaboration and integrity in all contact with candidates, managers and HR colleagues
- Buddying / mentoring other members of the team providing you with opportunity to positively contribute to the building of a strong and encouraging culture.
- Participation in special projects as required
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- passion about delivering the best results for Credit Suisse
- previous experience either in-house or in agency recruitment recruiting IT professionals
- a hardworking approach to identify and engage the best candidates in the market and the ability to build a demonstrable knowledge base and network in an area
- ability to meet agreed deliverables and prioritize
- excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- ideally experience in Taleo and / or Yello (or similar applicant tracking systems / candidate relationship management systems)
- fluent in English