Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Ref. No. ISS/IT/DevOps/032019
- Automation of software- and infrastructure deployments.
- Writing automation scripts.
- Setting up and maintaining Jenkins pipelines.
- Reviewing work of colleagues (Pull Requests).
- Designing end to end solutions.
- Deploying solutions.
- Advising with DevOps mindset.
JOIN US IF YOU HAVE…
- min. 3 year experience as system administrator, automation specialist or similar with focus on infrastructure,
- Linux at specialist level (SLES, RHEL, Ubuntu),
- network knowledge (TCP/IP, ARP, HTTPs, DNS, SSL/TLS and certificates),
- database knowledge,
- application server experience,
- good scripting skills in one or more of the following: Bash, Python, PowerShell, Groovy,
- experience with CI/CD processes,
- fluency in English.
- Expierience with several of the following:
- Jira, Confluence, Artifactory, BitBucket, Crowd, Elastic
- Jenkins , Azure DevOps, Ansible Tower/AWX
- IBM Security Directory Server (or open LDAP), RedHat SSO
- Chocolatey, WSL
- Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Maven, Source code management with Git
- Employment contract
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking
in the office