We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around
100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office
in Poznan, we employ about 500 highly-skilled professionals.
Remote Application Access
JOB NO.: WD133457
A qualified candidate must be able to:
- Work in Global team offering consultancy, support and identifying service improvements for a global Service,
- Be a team and self-work oriented on finding and deploying new solutions using approved approaches and standards for improving service and reducing costs,
- Create and Improve global processes and procedures required in administrating and improving Citrix service.
- Ensure each Virtual Desktop release is tested, piloted, scheduled and deployed properly
- Provide technical coordination between all parties,
- Manage changes,
- Perform incident and root cause management,
- Provide 3rd-level engineering support globally,
- Contribute to the protection of GSK’s technology infrastructure and information assets,
- Manage relationships and communications with central services, business unit and local IT staff,
- Assist with architecture, proposal, standards and project reviews under supervision of senior staff,
- Deliver training and awareness in conjunction with senior staff,
- Actively participate in security processes that protect the infrastructure / data and applications.
- Very good technical knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and Citrix software,
- Knowledge of server hardware equipment, workstations and networks,
- Experience with Incident / Problem / Change and Release Management,
- Ability to deliver a service to meet the business requirements by consulting with Customers,
- Understanding information security risks and preventative measures,
- Ability to work in team and as an individual as required.
- Higher Qualification in information technology,
- Citrix Certification (XenApp and XenDesktop),
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to run meetings, presentations, projects and training
- Ability to plan and control tasks leading to achieve or exceed objectives, Knowledge of ITIL.
End-user and Infrastructure Services (EIS) provides global security services and capabilities to the business.
Learn more about GSK IT at:
gskit.pl and gskwybitni.pl
Apply at pl.gsk.com/pl/kariera/
PL/PR/0070/16 2016.09.23; 2017.09.22