- Alchemia, aleja Grunwaldzka 411, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovative, global company, building a better future for us all? Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to be our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
Kemira IT enables efficient business through high-availability and harmonized IT applications and services, real-time business information and high information security.
We are now looking for IT Specialist to join Kemira IT Core Applications in Gdansk, Poland. Kemira IT is an organization of process development and solution experts responsible for developing and maintaining cutting-edge IT solutions worldwide. We offer an interesting development possibility for you who wishes to widen your competencies in a challenging global business environment and join to global virtual application support team. Take the exciting opportunity to join motivated and ambitious team of experts and make your own mark.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- providing functional and technical support to resolve issues of different SAP systems in order to cash area,
- assisting users in troubleshooting and identifying issues,
- incident management process and ensuring that incidents are resolved according to SLA,
- providing support during regression testing of new/existing functionalities to ensure production system stability,
- supporting change management process,
- close cooperation with business users, SAP support team and IT Applications Owners/Concept Owners,
- providing guidance and trainings to key users related to your area of expertise.
Kemira’s Business Service Center in Gdańsk, Poland is a multifunction service center with customer service, procurement, finance and administration and IT operations. It is a dynamic and multicultural center that values openness, cooperation and partnership. Position will be located in Gdańsk, Poland.
What we offer:
- meaningful job in highly motivated and skilled team in truly global organization,
- possibility to develop your own skillset and expertise,
- working environment that embraces safety, sustainable future & environment and people,
- competitive salary,
- attractive benefit package,
- great office location,
- high company standards and culture.
What you need:
- Good overall knowledge and understanding of SAP processes
- At least 1-2 year experience working with SAP SD modules
- Independent, proactive and focused way of working
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills and accuracy
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
Please apply with CV no later than 18.12.2020 at kemira.com/careers.
Dear Candidate, please include in your CV the following statement:
I hereby voluntarily consent to the processing of my personal data included in the application documents delivered by me to Kemira Gdańsk Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Grunwaldzka 411.
If you wish that we process your CV for further recruitment processes (from now on for 12 months) please add the following statement:
I hereby voluntarily consent to the processing of my personal data included in the application documents delivered by me to Kemira Gdańsk Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Grunwaldzka 411, for the purpose of future recruitment processes carried out by Kemira Gdańsk Spółka z o.o. for the period of 12 months.
Kemira is an equal opportunity employer.
Kemira is a global chemicals company serving customers in water intensive industries. We provide best suited products and expertise to improve our customers’ product quality, process and resource efficiency. Our focus is on pulp & paper, oil & gas and water treatment. In 2019, Kemira had annual revenue of around EUR 2.7 billion and 5000 employees. Kemira shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.