Change of Scandinavia SSC Sp. z o.o.
CHANGE of Scandinavia is a Danish lingerie company with strong revenue and earnings growth. We design, develop and manufacture products under CHANGE Lingerie brand, which are sold at leading retail stores and department stores in Europe and Canada. We are rapidly growing with more than 230 own retail stores. CHANGE of Scandinavia has more than 70 employees in Poland and over 500 worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for our shared service center in Szczecin.
Reference Number: ITS3
You will be part of the IT team, placed in Szczecin, Pomorska street. IT manager will be watching over your development. We have a very friendly and relaxed work atmosphere.
Key Responsibilities and tasks
- IT technical support to the head office and retail shops in Europe and Canada
- Support of Microsoft Windows solutions (Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Support of Retail applications (Microsoft solutions)
- Support of Business applications (Customer Counters, Office suite and similar)
- Product support, support the back-end server solutions, and end-user support
- Various IT-related support (Store servers, POS computers, credit card terminals, etc.)
- Installation of hardware, software, and print/copy solutions
- Preparation of retail POS systems (incl. setup of the server & network, maintaining and creating POS images)
- Regular communication with the organization regarding applications supporting the business
- Examination / testing of new versions of existing applications and possible replacements
Preferred background and qualifications
- Experience as an IT Specialist
- Familiar with administration of some of the following products: Microsoft Windows, MS Office, Exchange Server, SQL Server, IIS, Teamviewer
- Good English language skills in writing and speaking
- Effective and service-minded IT support of stores & Headquarters
- Good at seeing the connection between applications, skilled to debug
- Education of users, so users are self-reliant
- Optimization of routines and procedures used by users and IT department
- Ensure that the IT department is kept up to date regarding programs/applications used by the organization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 will be added value
Preferred personal qualities
- Collaborative skills
- Willing to learn
- Proactive and initiative
- Focus on solutions
- Result oriented
- Planning and organizing skills
- Contract of employment in an international, well known and prestigious company in its industry
- Competitive salary
- Expensive benefits program: Multisport, Private Medical Care, Group Insurance, nice coffee in our office
- Oportunity to develop skills via trainings and influence on IT transformation
- Opportunity to take part in international projects
- Possibility to develop within company's structures
- Excellent working atmosphere in a very dynamic and multicultural team
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"