A major global player in the aviation industry, MTU Aero Engines operates locations across the world and has established a strong presence in all aviation markets and regions. The Munich-based engine manufacturer has workforce of 8 700 employees worldwide.
The member of MTU Group, MTU Aero Engines Polska in Rzeszow, started operations in 2009. At the plant, MTU Aero Engines Polska engages in a variety of activities in the fields of production, assembly, repair and development.
Currently for our team we are looking for:
Miejsce pracy: Tajęcina (pow. rzeszowski)
MTU is looking for an experienced IT-Specialist for administration and supervising of our IT-Operation including Batch-Processing, Print services and System-Monitoring
- Development and administration of the monitoring systems in MTU group
- Definition of processes specially for alarm monitoring
- Development of a standardized alarm and application monitoring
- Operation of MTUs Batch job scheduling on “APX” Job-Scheduling System
- Definition and maintenance of complex batch-jobs
- Installation and configuration of Job- Scheduling System “APX”
- Run and operate the jobs in test and production-environment
- Technical support and troubleshooting for batch-job administration in Munich
- Collaboration with all MTU locations
- Graduated IT-Specialist, professional experience
- Detailed knowledge of batch job operation and job scheduling
- Profound knowledge of Windows OS, networks
- Detailed knowledge of Linux
- Good skills in Linux Shell scripting (BASH),
- Familiarity with Perl, SQL / plSQL, Python (optional)
- Experience in version control systems (Git)
- Fluent English, German nice to have
- Analytical capability
- Willing to accept responsibility of tasks, committed to the job and eager to acquire new skills
- Team player
What makes us an exceptional employer?
- Innovativeness in a prestigious industry – we hold intensive research & development works, while our production is based on the latest technological solutions.
- Working environment – we highlight cooperation and open communication. We appreciate our employees’ passions and needs.
- Remuneration terms: implementation of the qualifications plan at first, “fair pay”, financial support for studying and learning foreign languages, many measures to promote work-life balance, financial support for dinners at the canteen at the plant, medical package, and “cooperation bonus” for people involved with the company for a long term.