- Swobodna 1, 50-089 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
With more than 1.5 million customers worldwide, OVHcloud is the European leader of cloud computing and the 3rd largest web hosting provider in the world. Our company employs more than 2,200 people and our teams are growing rapidly. With 30 datacenters and a commercial presence on 5 continents, we manufacture our own servers and thus control our entire industrial chain. We defend an innovative and different cloud, which respects the European values of freedom of choice, transparency, openness to standards and protection of privacy.
In order to support our growth, we are constantly looking for new talents who share our values and ambitions.
As an IT Specialist you will join an experienced team of 1st Line Support, your key responsibility will be providing technical support for our clients from different countries.
- To diagnose and fix problems for customers of Web Hosting and email services from European countries;
- Answering customers' calls, replying to emails and chats in order to solve any issue they may have;
- Answering to escalations and informing customers of correct process;
- Providing pre and post-sale support service;
- Classifying incidents and escalating or reassigning them to the right people if necessary;
- Keeping customers updated on the progress of an investigation and its resolution;
- Understand, integrate and develop a pitch to promote the image of the OVH brand to future customers;
- Build an image of OVH as company with strong expertise and excellent customer support.
At OVHcloud, we encourage boldness and initiative. Beyond these missions, we therefore expect you to be proactive and to participate in the continuous improvement of your scope.
- Fluent Polish, English and one or more of the: ES / FR / IT / DE;
- Experience in similar position: Service Desk in an IT environment would be an asset;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Strong customer focus;
- Ability to work efficiently within a team;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- You are open to the world and working in an international environment is an important aspect for you;
- You are autonomous and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 4 weeks induction training
- 4 extra days off
- Employee Pension Schemes (PPE)
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally