IT Staffing Coordinator
- Zabłocie 43A, 30-701 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Salary: 5000 - 9000 net B2B
- Knowledge hub for all departments in the company in terms of Resource Portfolio pipeline
- Providing accurate information about demand and availability (current and forecasted)
- Managing of the Resource Portfolio (delivery department team members that provide services to clients both internal and external)
- Recommending resource allocations and workload assignments based on skill matrix and availability
- Coordinating of recruitment and sourcing priorities
- Managing of the skill matrix and profile base - keeps them always up to date
- Acquiring the information about morale and providing guidelines for staffing strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, PMOs, Team Leaders and HR Department for the most up-to-date information
- At least 2 years of work experience in software house environment (IT) in similar area like project management office, HR support, administrative coordination
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Highly proficient in MS Excel - creating complex tables and data summaries
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, dealing with rapid change
- Excellent organizational skills with high ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Great skills of remembering various information and details
- Experience in Resource Management or Project Management would be a plus
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- Fluent English (C1/C2 written and spoken)
- ’A match to our culture’- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- Full-time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the centre of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)