On behalf of our Client, international commercial Bank, one of the top financial institutions in Poland, we are looking for qualified candidates for the position of:
IT Strategy Director
Job location: Kraków / Warszawa
What are the key responsibilities and challenges on this position?
- Defining of IT strategy in line with the bank business strategy
- Designing and maintaining functional and technical architecture of Bank IT systems
- Designing of new technical and functional solutions for the business
- Managing a great team of architects and business analysts
- Maintaining of relations with IT partners and vendors
- Searching for new, innovative ideas and solutions specially in the area of digital transformation, advanced analysis and cloud services
- Global coordination of IT events and communication activities
- Controlling of IT budget
What do you need to be successful in this recruitment?
- Master degree in the area of IT sciences and systems,
telecommunications or/and management
- A track record of success working for an complex IT environment
at least for 10 years, including 5 years on managerial positions
- Experience in defining IT strategy (preferably within financial institutions)
or providing IT strategy consulting services for commercial
organizations, managing strategic projects
or/and defining IT architecture
- Strong strategic thinking and interpersonal skills
coupled with a problem solving, out of the box thinking
and business acumen
- Great recognition of innovation and new technology
landscape (vendors, concepts, benchmark implementations)
- Knowledge of ITIL, TOGAF
- Full working proficiency in English
Our Client offers opportunity for professional development
within dynamic environment strongly focused on innovation,
especially in the area of digital and big data services.
The role ensures friendly, cooperative company culture,
relevant salary and social package.
What do you need to apply?
- Please follow the "Aplikuj teraz" link
- Submit your CV in English
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)