For nearly 30 years we have been providing software dedicated to the insurance business (both in Poland and abroad), developing desktop, web and mobile applications. Our multi-module systems are comprehensive, covering GUI, backend, middleware and business intelligence solutions, with the use of extensive databases. Our team consists of the best specialists, helping us maintain the leading position among IT providers for the insurance industry for years.
IT Supplier Manager
To support IT operations of our customer - a leading multinational insurance group in Europe - we"re looking for motivated Process Managers for our IT Service Management team.
- Implementation of global sourcing projects according to strategic guidelines, and business requirements,
- Management of contractual relationships with suppliers and compliance with contractually agreed services and quality agreements (SLAs) over the entire sourcing lifecycle,
- Continuous development of supplier services and service contracts based on innovations, requirements and market changes,
- Identification, benchmarking and evaluation of existing and new suppliers,
- Drafting, negotiation and ongoing maintenance of supplier service contracts,
- Integration of supplier services into existing business processes; development and enforcement of guidelines to govern cooperation between suppliers,
- Mitigation of risks, dispute solving as well as managing escalations with suppliers,
- Presiding over regular committee meetings with suppliers,
- Information and reporting on supplier services,
- Categorization of suppliers and contracts and maintenance of the Supplier Contract Management Information System (SCMIS),
- Management of supplier budgets and costs and adherence to sourcing business cases,
- Consultation and support of projects with supplier participation.
As a candidate you have:
- An academic degree or comparable professional training, ideally in IT and/or management,
- Long-term experience in sourcing IT services, including contractual framework conditions of the insurance industry,
- Convincing attitude, ability to integrate and to cooperate in an international environment, persistence and diplomatic skill,
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and conceptual skills,
- Extensive knowledge of IT technologies and infrastructures used on the market,
- Substantial experience in the complete lifecycle of IT services and IT operations processes according to ITIL, COBIT and/or other frameworks, including process design and implementation,
- Quick comprehension, efficient planning and work coordination, stress-resistance and focus on results,
- Willingness to travel in a European and global environment,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to speak German would be an advantage.
What do we offer?INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.
We offer work for a global leader in insurance services in a rich international environment.TIME.
We respect your time. We work on a task-oriented basis, offering flexible working hours.DEVELOPMENT.
It is also very important for us. We provide participation in conferences, trainings, certifications, as well as the opportunity to give lectures for industry communities and students of technical universities. We have a technology blog where you can publish your own expert content.SPORT.
We love it. We have 9 sports sections, among others: (football, sailing, skiing, cycling, go-karts, cross-country skiing, table tennis, basketball). We will fund the Multisport card for you and your loved ones.FAMILY.
It is important to us. During holidays we organize free workshops for employees' children. We also offer co-financing for a nursery and school starter kit.PEOPLE.
We are a harmonious posse of friends. We like each other, so we spend time together at work and after hours. We attend integration, sports and family events. Together we eat meals in the company canteen and play table soccer or FIFA matches in our chillrooms.CARE.
If you would like to join to Atena, we will provide you with a relocation package as well as additional assistance on site. Our care also include an individual medical package and discounts on insurance.