IT Support Analyst, IKEA IT Service Desk, Warszawa
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
- you are a social and service minded team player with an interest in IT,
- you speak French and English, preferably Polish as well,
- you have the ability to put the end users’ needs in focus,
- you enjoy cooperation and sharing knowledge with all co-workers,
- you feel secure in taking decisions and actions, and you have the knowledge of when and how to escalate within the support chain,
- you are flexible and ready to work on weekends, bank holidays and on shifts (we are open from 7am to 10pm).
About the job:
As an IT Service Desk co-worker (Support Analyst) you provide professional and service minded IT support to IKEA on the base of defined Service Level Agreements. You are the core of the IT Service Desk which is the single point of contact into IT Operations and Shared Services for our community of end users in all IT related issues.
About the assignment:
- receive and take ownership for all IT support needs coming in through various support channels, mainly in French, English and Polish,
- register, analyse, prioritise, assign and/or solve all in-coming cases during the agreed lead time,
- perform all daily tasks according to set processes, rules and guidelines,
- be responsible for end user communication at IT Operations and Shared Services,
- monitor all open support cases, escalate if necessary and keep the end user informed about the solving process,
- share knowledge with colleagues, i.e. by using a common knowledge database.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card), possibility to work from home from time to time, and last but not least regular work-site massage :)