- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IT Service Desk is present globally, divided into five areas; North America, North West Europe, Central Europe, South East Europe and Asia Pacific supporting around the clock. As an IT Service Desk co-worker (Support Analyst) you provide professional and service minded IT support to IKEA on the base of defined Service Level Agreements. You are the core of the IT Service Desk which is the single point of contact into IT Service Desk for our community of end users in all IT related issues.
- Receive and take ownership for all IT technical support needs coming in through various support channels, mainly in English and Italian,
- Register, analyse, prioritise, assign and/or solve all in-coming cases during the agreed lead time,
- Perform all daily tasks according to set processes, rules and guidelines,
- Be responsible for end user communication at IT Service Desk,
- Monitor all open support cases, escalate if necessary and keep the end user informed about the solving process,
- Share knowledge with colleagues, i.e. by using a common knowledge database.
- Very good knowledge of English and Italian (Polish language will be an asset),
- Experience with Windows operational systems and Microsoft Office package,
- Practical knowledge of Active Directory,
- Knowledge of LAN/WLAN & experience with TCP/IP,
- Ability to quickly identify and solve problems,
- Resistance to stress, conscientiousness, and the ability to act independently,
- Ability to work in a group, availability (shift work, including weekends and holidays),
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills,
- Experience working on a similar position is welcome.
Is this the right challenge for you?
- Are you a social and service minded team player with IT skills?
- Do you speak English and Italian?
- You have the ability to put the end users’ needs in focus.
- You can easily adopt your communication depending of person and situation.
- You enjoy cooperation and sharing knowledge with all co-workers.
- You feel secure in taking decisions and actions, and you have the knowledge of when and how to escalate within the support chain.
WE OFFER YOU
- remote work 80% of the time,
- IT equipment - laptop, monitor, to ensure you have the tools to work,
- employment contract for 12 months with possibility of extension,
- Medicover medical care - to ensure the safety of you and your family,
- additional benefits ex. cafeteria program (including e.g. Multisport card), opportunity to work in diverse environment where co-workers share their culture,
- friendly and open-minded team eager to share knowledge,
- chillout room and game room - to give you a place to relax,
- lunch card and daily fresh fruit in the office.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
We look forward to receiving your application and are excited to get to know you soon!