- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
We are looking to hire a IT Support Engineer (m/f/d) to join the team and play a critical role in our Fulfillment Center (FC) in Dobroviz, Czechia
Candidate must be forward thinking with a high degree of customer service focus and very good communication skills. The IT Support Engineer serves as the liaison between the infrastructure and general operations of the facilities. Amazon IT Support Engineer are expected to have a high degree of technical aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines. Amazon seeks individuals who are willing to Work Hard, Have Fun, and join us in making Worldwide History.
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for utilising his/her skills to provide assistance to the operations team in resolving technical problems within the center that cover a multitude of technical disciplines.
- Candidate must haves a basic understanding of core internet technologies - DNS, mail transport, TCP/IP and network file systems
- Must have a good understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and have demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology
- Experience with Linux Operating System, Thin Client Infrastructure devices, and remote access systems would be an advantage
- Project management skills and experience required
- Fluency in Czech and English language proficiency
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Candidate should possess customer service skills in dealing with users at all levels in a team environment
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple priorities and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible would be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience delivering direct user support in a high availability environment
- Previous experience in which high levels of initiative, judgment, and tact has been demonstrated
- Must possess technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills with the ability to interact with internal customers in a professional manner
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Demonstrated experience with Windows/Mac/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Certifications in areas of core support responsibility - A+, MCSA, MSCE, Network+, CCNA
- Experience providing phone based technical support and troubleshooting to a wide range of technical and non-technical users
- Experience with remote access and Terminal Server / Citrix environments
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us