- Jana z Kolna 11, 80-864 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Maersk Drilling is a world leader in harsh environment and deep-water drilling with one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the industry. Our Gdańsk location is playing an integral role in global operations by being part of Maersk Drilling Global Business Solutions (GBS) covering HR, Finance, Supply Chain and IT. Today we continue to deliver the operational excellence we are renowned for, while exploring new business models and innovative technologies. Our goal is to improve safety and efficiency and reduce cost and complexity, ultimately making offshore oil and gas more competitive. This is what we mean by Smarter Drilling for Better Value.
We are looking for well-organized and communicative IT Supporter to join our Gdańsk organization.
As IT Support in Gdańsk location you will be providing professional and top quartile service and support experience for all Maersk Drilling IT users. You will be responsible for continual improvements of user interfaces for all MDITs IT services (e.g., self-help, hardware ordering, support tools, meeting rooms and AV equipment).
One of your responsibility will be also to ensure that emergency rooms, meeting rooms and Local IT offices are clean, tidy and presentable and that equipment is frequency tested and working. You will be engaged in keeping cost low by adhering to lifecycle governance principles for all HW and aim to repair rather than replace. IT Support should be able to identify stakeholders and keep them informed and collaborate with them as needed.
Most importantly you will be acting as escalation point in case of urgent or severe IT incidents. This means that any incident registered with service desk is deemed important by the unit should be reported (preferably by phone) to the IT Specialist, who will then coordinate the solution of the incident. IT Support must make sure that our shore base location is stable and robust.
Who we are looking for:
- A formal education with minimum a bachelor level degree or equivalent within relevant fields (e.g. Computer Science)
- Hardworking with a strong drive to achieve results in a highly dynamic environment
- High capacity to learn, quick at adapting and good at applying new knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask and to self-organize
- Strong proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office
- Fluency in English written and verbal is a pre-requisite
- ServiceNow, Active Directory, Network and server support experience will be an advantage
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to work in an international company that values employees and provides right environment for right people
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- Chance to contribute in the high-level service provided to our rigs globally within Maersk Drilling whilst enhancing and leveraging upon existing logistics experience
- Occasion to participate and lead cross functional projects
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- Prepaid card to cover your costs of entertainment, culture or food (after probation period)
- Pastries and fruits in the office
- Employee Pension Program (Pracownicze Plany Emerytalne)
- Office located in well-communicated city area in Gdańsk Centre
Please send your CV and optional cover letter in English.