Give Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Żelazna 15bKatowice, śląskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
Give Poland Sp. z o. o. is a subsidiary of the Danish company Give Steel A/S - a leading manufacturer of steel structures in Denmark and Northern Europe. Give Steel A/S helps its customer throughout the building process supplying design services, producing and delivering the structure and finally assembling it at a given location. The structures are calculated, designed and delivered to Scandinavian customers from Greenland and Faroe Island up to Norway and Denmark.
Give Poland is located in Katowice and comprises of two departments Structural Design Department and BIM Design. Using the wide variety of engineering software, the office is a solid support for delivering the best quality products for its customers.
- Provide a helping hand to our team members. In case of any issues with or requests to our software and hardware you are the first point of contact and support our users via e-mail, phone and chat and will resolve the issue;
- Configure and install replacement hardware as needed;
- Daily cooperation with IT Department in Denmark.
What do we expect?
- Initiative and self – reliance during tasks handling;
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly to changing priorities and needs;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Good knowledge of English language (min. B2 level);
- Fluency in Polish language;
- Knowlege of Danish langueage will be an additional advantage;
- Open mind and good communication skills.
What do we offer?
- Stable work conditions on basis of labour contract and long-term cooperation;
- Well-prepared work place (computer, 2 monitors, mobile phone);
- Good salary – adequate to experience;
- A friendly working environment, mentoring and support;
- Additional benefits (Multi-Sport).
Apply via the form - send your CV (in English).
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
We wait for you, creative soul!