sharing the costs of sports activities
- Pilotów 10, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
Support of employees via remote support and phone support
Installation/configuration of CAD applications, including Solidworks, ProE, Inventor, NX Unigraphics.
Installation/setup/troubleshooting of networks, PCs, printers, virtual servers, etc.
Development of IT operations tasks as well as preparation and maintenance of documentation and manuals.
Also, you are part of the IT Security System, which is shared with your colleagues.
We require that you have an IT-relevant education and 5+ years of experience as an IT supporter. You will be part of our global IT department, handling tasks for CREADIS globally with your colleagues in Denmark.
We expect that you have high knowledge and strong skills within IT support for our engineers. It is important that you are passionate to provide IT support and that you can see the connection between IT systems. We make sure you learn the systems you do not have experience with, but it is a prerequisite for greater knowledge of SCCM, Intune, SharePoint and a solid networking understanding.
As a person you should be open-minded, pro-active and driven by changes and new challenges. Furthermore, it is essential that you have skills with several of the following:
• Structured, responsible, thorough and service minded.
• Outgoing, flexible and highly self-reliant once the framework is agreed.
• Possesses good cooperative skills and good communication skills.
• Skilled and can keep track of pressed situations.
• Very good English skills, both writing and speaking.
• Has a driving license for a car (category B).
• You can travel to Denmark occasionally (when needed to participate in IT-group meetings (internal) in Denmark).
private medical care
no dress code
coffee / tea
CREADIS Sp. z o.o.
Become part of a dynamic and growing company
CREADIS Sp. z o. o. was established in Poland as a natural expansion of the business headquartered in Denmark and we have great ambitions and expectations to our growth in Poland, where we are currently 130 employees. In total we employ more than 500 dedicated engineers across 18 offices in Denmark, Germany, Spain, USA and Poland.
CREADIS applies advanced technology to develop new products, processes and production equipment. CREADIS is an innovative and fast-growing engineering and consultancy business that delivers technology and business results to a variety of industries, in an expanding global footprint. We have a complete skillset to solve mechanical, electronics, software, project management, electrical and automation projects.