IT Support Specialist - Automotive industry
Hermes Reply Polska Sp. z o.o.O firmie
Grażyńskiego 141, Turyńska 100
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pracodawca nie wymaga CV
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Hermes Reply, company of the group Reply with offices in Italy, Poland and China, represents since more than 20 years a reference for technological solutions in Manufacturing business, with competences on the full value chain.
More at www.reply.com
Please inform our recruiter about your preferred location: Bielsko-Biała or Tychy.
We're looking one person for Bielsko-Biała and another one for Tychy.
The salary will be a subject of further discussions based on your level of experience.
The range of the salary is our proposal, so do not hesitate to contact us!
The successful candidate will be a part of a team involved in:
- Constant technical care over IT infrastructure and production software,
- Solving hardware incidents (computers, production stations, printers, telephones, scanners, etc.) and software (office and production software)
- End-user support
- User and computer accounts administration
- Administration of network resources
- Service desk support
- Communication with the second and third line of support in case of more complex problems
- Creating procedures and documentation
- Creating reports
- Participation in projects conducted within the IT department
- Working on shifts
- Masters’s Degree from a university with an Information Technology discipline desired.
- Minimum 1 year experience supporting manufacturing/shop floor systems.
- Enligh language level sufficient to lead communication and to read and to write technical documents
- Analytical skills
- MS Windows (NT.4.0 XP, 7, Server 2003R2, Server 2008R2, Server 2012R2, Server 2016, Server 2019) administrating experience
- Knowledge of the construction and administration of computer networks and knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge of the basics of MS SQL database administration (2012, 2016) and the ability to create SQL queries
- Basic VMWare / vSphere experience
- Experience in creating technical documentation and procedures as well as knowledge base management skills
- Effective communication skills - Ability to solve problems by phone
- Very good work organization
- Ability to work in a team and setting priorities
- flexibility and creativity
- Attention to the high quality of services provided
- Ability to build relationships with an internal client
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ITIL issues
- Ability to create queries in PL / SQL
- Knowledge of ORACLE databases
- Italian language
- Work for a one of the largest automotive companies in the world
- Medical care
- Work with the use of modern technologies
- Possibility of further development and professional improvement
- Work in a young and dynamic team.