We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,100 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
IT Support Specialist
The Engineer II will be a key member of the Global IT Infrastructure team responsible for delivering IT services within the end-user computing environment and providing technical assistance to business users. End-User Computing Support
IT Asset Management
- Provide hardware/software support, including responsibility for IMAC, Desktop, Laptop, Printer, Mobile Devices, etc.
- Research and resolve technical issues within agreed SLA KPI targets using global standard ticketing tool, and assist in problem analysis and reporting Provide audio visual support, including Boardroom/Quarterly Meeting support
- Support non-managed line of business applications
- Provide Smarthands support for network and server teams, including providing onsite support, maintenance, backup and recovery of local network, server and voice communication resources
- Provide PC user training
- Provide white-glove support for VIP’s
- Serve as IT Disaster Recovery POC for location
Technology Solution Deployment & Enhancement
- Manage PC/Printer Site Assets, including site maintainenance of inventory for PC/Printers, management of PC disposal, management of network printer / queue, and physical PC and printer placement and moves
- Coordinate with IT Purchasing for inventory refresh, and serve as site purchaser for peripheral devices
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Monitor data networking, server computing, and voice communication assets for site
- Deploy and install physical assets, including determining local staging requirements, coordinating with business, and completing testing activities
- Pro-actively review and refine the installed system to achieve a stable production environment, make improvements as needed and ensure compliance with audit, statutory and corporate policies and standards
- Complete assigned project deliverables, including conducting Software/Application compatibility testing
- Stay abreast of industry trends and recommend areas of improvement
- IT Compliance & Audit
- Help drive adherence to global IT policies and standards
- Contribute to IT audits
Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or A+ certification
- Two or more years of experience in in related areas, or equivalent education
- Knowledge of desktop end-user technologies, including PCs, virus / malware protection, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows
- Experience supporting office automation software and tools including MS Office
- Desire to stay abreast of best practices and technologies that affect the business and ability to retain new skills
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to develop creative solutions proactively
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including ability to document issues and resolutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer focus with ability to work collaboratively and deliver high-quality outcomes for IT and non-IT colleagues
- Team player with ability to work independently in a distributed work environment with little direct supervision
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Multi-lingual, with proficiency in English and Polish language
Working Relationships and Environment
This person will work closely with various departments’ administrative assistants, business leadership, business users, other team site technicians, business IT site coordinators and global IT team.
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.