- Towarowa 25A, 00-869 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IT Support SpecialistNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- To plan, implement, subsequently maintain efficient, cost effective, production systems (Infrastructure and Applications) and services to local SCB businesses in line with the IT Technical Standards for Standard Chartered businesses.
- To apply knowledge of IT, Financial products and Best Market Practice to ensure that SCB achieve the best possible return for any investments made.
- To provide technical support for all Standard Chartered business products. Accountable for the implementation and ongoing verification of Security patch's (OS and Virus) within SCB locations.
- Working closely with Tech Ops, OSV and CTS to provide technical support to local users and local systems.
Our Ideal Candidate
- MCIPT Windows 7 or Windows 10 Certification.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems primarily Windows 10.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Exchange.
- Strong PC applications skills.
- Strong knowledge of SCCM.
- Understanding of IT security policies.
- In depth knowledge of Networking/TCPIP
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Management of external (vendor) resources
- Availability to travel and support events outside of Poland.
- Ability to work effectively as part of global team.
- Completing tasks within deadlines.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem assessment skills.
- Extensive exposure in Business services and the IT environments.
- Project Management skills.
- Languages - English.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre