- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies.
ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!
How you will get the job done
IT Support Specialist handles 2nd level support. As a member of a product team you will be working in a cross-functional setup together with the scrum team delivering the service.
The role is involved in the following processes:
- Incident Management
- Major Incident Management
- Security Incident
- Knowledge Management
- Problem Management
The core responsibility of IT Support Specialist is to ensure that in case of incidents the services will be restored according to SLA's. Additionally, you will be responsible for the whole support service ensuring that:
- Support documentation is up to date
- Tickets are routed properly
- Communication channels are defined and used
- Vendors work is monitored and optimized
Skills and experience you will need
- Fluency in German (min. B2) and English (min. C1), knowledge of Polish language is a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Good understanding of backend and frontend IT systems, interfaces and functionalities. Ability to troubleshoot and fix complex issues.
- "Can-do" attitude. Friendly, outgoing personality. Sense of humor
- General understanding of insurance business processes
- Proven attention to detail and quality
- Understanding of the Incident Management process according to ITIL
- Good knowledge of BMC Remedy (or any other ticketing system)
- Ownership of services (being responsible for assigned services, sometimes going an extra mile to improve)
- Ability to supervise work done by vendors
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%)