IT Support Specialist
The challenges waiting for you:
- Daily environment health check and pre-shift communication
- Incident queue coverage in shift patterns
- Clearly document support issues and all steps performed in ticketing tool
- Support deployment and implementation of new products and solutions
- Diagnosis and resolution of HW/servers/network/voice technology related issues
- Liaise with third-level support groups when an additional support, advice or escalation is required
- Contribute to recovery of IT infrastructure during major incidents
- Manage and perform allocated tasks, projects, initiatives, check progress, report results to peers and management
- Proven in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure – network topology and HW, assembling process of IT HW,
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and networking issues on laptops, PCs, thin clients and mobile devices.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and computer architecture.
- Proven extensive experience of support of end user environment, as well as core IT infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and group management.
- Knowledge of server’s administration.
- Attention to details, understanding of importance and impact of conducted IT infrastructure changes, ability to work in a heavily multitasking environment, frequently under pressure, on time shifts and office locations changing every week,
- Good English skills
- Prestigious and stable employer awarded with Great Place to Work title four times and achieving 30% revenue growth annually
- Unique projects carried out for more than 200 international leaders from industries such as automotive, aviation, hi-tech, finance
- Cooperation with experts – 12 Competency Centers running projects based on world-class solutions: IBM, Microsoft, SAS, Xamarin, Oracle, or Red Hat
- Internal app Job Changer, allowing you to change your project easily, explore new technologies, or relocate to another Sii branch
- Constant development facilitated by technical trainings, language courses (including Polish lessons for foreigners), and technology conferences (you can join them as a listener or an expert)
- A programme supporting the best employees – Top Gun
- Financial support of your passions and charity initiatives (SiiPower Volunteers)
- Countless integration meetings (Beer Fridays, picnic, integration weekend, Santa Claus party)
Remember to attach the following personal data processing consent:
„I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Sii Sp. z.o.o. with the residence at al.Niepodległości 69, 02-626, Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Sii Sp. z.o.o. with the residence at al.Niepodległości 69, 02-626, Warsaw, data is collect for current and future recruitment processes. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data(unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them. Providing your personal data is voluntary.”
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.