SIX operates Switzerland’s financial market infrastructure and offers on a global scale comprehensive services in the areas of securities trading, clearing and settlement, as well as financial information and payment transactions. SIX sets global standards with first-class infrastructure services for the financial sector. Our technical knowledge, innovative drive, and service quality allows us to increase the efficiency and competitiveness of the financial center, making us the preferred partner for our clients.
Due to the growth of the company we are building a new team based in Warsaw (Poland). In this context, we are currently looking for IT Supporter (Service Desk, first level Support) who enjoys
working with people and has an affinity for IT technology such as Windows, Citrix and mobile OS.
Our team provides its service internationally so the knowledge of English language for the whole service team is crucial. Moreover we have a large community of German speaking users so for some dedicated team members the communication in German is essential.
We look also for employee with know-how in Office 365 and Citrix environment. Bring your own device (BYOD), Mobile solutions and Sharepoint should be not foreign words for our new colleagues.
IT Supporter 1st Level (Servicedesk)
with English or German
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a 1st Level Support for all questions around the electronic workplace in the international environment with about 4000 employees,
- Acting as a single point of contact for all dysfunctions and questions via telephone, e-mail or central ticketing platform,
- Ensuring the correct recording of entries for all calls, emails and tickets,
- Supporting and helping users in case of malfunctions or questions,
- Fixing malfunctions and answering questions regarding: How to Orders, Microsoft Office Package and Office 365, Citrix, BYOD (Wi-Fi, Display, Installation of programs, E-mail),
- Setting and resetting passwords in different platforms (Windows AD, Citrix, other active directories),
- Logging support tickets efficiently and with appropriate sense of urgency, updating tickets and following up with End-Users.
Ideal candidate will have/Candidate profile:
- More than two years of relevant professional experience in international environment,
- Good knowledge in problem solving in windows client and Citrix environment, good understanding of Android, iOS and MacOS would be helpful
- Customer service experience in dealing with technical and non-technical users
- Competencies: quick learning, friendly & open minded attitude, ability to prioritize, openness for new technologies and tasks,
- Very good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of German (for dedicated team members supporting German users)
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
- Best in Warsaw location – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station