Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
IT System Analyst/ Consultant in Financial Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
What will you do?
- Collaborate with project teams engaged in design and development of IT systems
- Develop and implement innovative solutions for our clients in Financial Services
- Be involved in all project stages from the concept stage through to delivering and integrating the solutions
- Prepare software designs based on customer requirements
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor's Degree, our preferred majors are: computer science, telecommunications, in case of other majors (e.g. economics, finance) candidates should be interested in pursuing their career in IT area
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Java, C++, C#.Net) and database technologys (includinge.g. SQL language)
- Understanding of (some) software design patterns, standards and practices like: Microservices, Event Driven Architecture, DDD, CQRS, REST API, synchronous vs asynchronous integration, NoSQL vs RDBMS
- Drive to explore new IT trends
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of UML, BPML will be an asset
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodology will be and asset
- Knowledge of the latest cloud technologies and tools will be an asset
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Nice to have: previous Financial Services (Banking, Insurance) experience- for Consultant position
What can we offer you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Additional foreign language classes
- Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.