- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
IT System Engineer - Hybrid Data Centre Services
Service delivery tasks, based on RemedyForce:
- 24x7 support as may be necessary in a globally coordinated service model (follow the sun approach).
- Support internal systems (hyper converged Infrastructure, e.g. Nutanix), cloud and network infrastructure.
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, SQL, and AD.
- Hybrid datacenter technologies using MS Azure, GCP, AWS.
- Virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V.
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services, VDI.
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications (e.g. knowledge of PRTG tool for monitoring).
- Backup monitoring and knowledge of backup tools.
- Work on escalated support issues related to infrastructure, WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, security, and remote access solutions (VDI).
- Support system installations, backup tools, security audits and consultations (hands on preferred).
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of the local datacenter environment and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitoring and periodic system review, report issues to management for timely actions.
- Work with global team (support or projects), recommend solutions as appropriate.
- Document maintenance for all system infrastructure.
- Communication with end user /customer as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Be available for other engineers (Local IT) and coach them to resolution.
- Bachelor Degree in IT related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT Infrastructure System Engineering role.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL processes.
- Experience in SLA oriented service delivery 24x7.
- Language: Fluent English Required
- Knowledge on SAP and industrial systems strongly preferred.
Must have skills and competencies:
- vSphere, Hyper-V, Vmware VDI Horizon, SQL, and Terminal Services
- Windows Server 2003 – 2016/ 2019
- Microsoft Active directory
- Altiris software distribution
- Monitoring tools (e.g. PRTG)
- MCSA Server 2016
- MCSE Server Infrastructure
- Nutanix Hyper converged infrastructure
- OS troubleshooting
- Security software such as Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware, and other security related technologies
- Public cloud knowledge (e.g. Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS)
- LAN Knowledge
Nice to have:
- WAN Knowledge.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Development opportunities.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
- 100% remote work during pandemic
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
About the role:
This role will be part of a Global team, with presence in different regions (APAC, Europe and North America) and reporting to our Global Hybrid Datacenter Services Manager. Our outsourced global Hybrid Datacenter solution is a “Platform as a Service” environment (PaaS), where all on premise global applications (SAP, Maximo, SAP BO Finance, etc…) are running with one single Service Level Agreement, spread across On-premise Hyper converged data center solutions (for Global and Local in-factory Data Centers) and Public cloud data centers (MS Azure, GCP, AWS), leveraging strict SLA’s to our business. Our hybrid global Datacenter solution can be considered “leading edge”. Next to these Global/Hybrid data centers, the team is responsible to manage our local IT/OT environments in more than 90 locations.