- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- lead IT Analysts responsible for delivering IT solutions supporting manufacturing processes in Krakow factory,
- orchestrate and prioritize digital projects and initiatives according to business drivers and customer value;
- build internal customer and stakeholder relationships to manage expectations and agree on clear goals, objectives and timelines,
- acting as role model, strive for IT service excellence, promote lean mindset and agile methods of IT solutions delivery,
- manage external and internal service providers to ensure reliable and efficient operation of deployed solutions and projects, focused on customer experience,
- manage service and technology roadmap and improvements; foster innovation through challenging status quo and active pursuit of new technologies application
Who are we looking for?
- genuine interest in new technologies and new ways of working,
- track record of relevant experience in supporting or deploying IT systems and services (FMCG, Manufacturing or Supply Chain domains are advantage),
- practical experience in Project Management and IT Service Management,
- working knowledge of MS Windows Server and Client operating systems, understanding of LES/MES and SCADA class of systems are advantage,
- a self-starter, who seeks for continuous improvement, simplification and experimentation,
- solid leadership capabilities – experience in people management and leading diverse teams, ready and willing to independently manage department in the future,
- analytical mind team player with great communication skills,who understands internal customers’ needs and finds the best way to address them,
- drive for results, readiness to work in a challenging business environment,
- fluent Polish and English in speaking and writing.
What we offer you?
- participate in international projects
- a wide range of internal trainings
- attractive medical care for you & family
- cafeteria with various benefits
- subsidized meals
- company kindergarten
- life insurance
- free bike & car parking
- employee pension program
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shapping the future of smoke-free world. We are building history by innovating every process needed to make our mission happen. How is it possible?