- RzeszówRzeszów, podkarpackie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
TouchPoint Inc. is the parent company of Southco Inc. Southco is the leading global designer and manufacturer of engineered access solutions. From quality and performance to aesthetics and ergonomics, we understand that first impressions are lasting impressions in product design. For over 70 years, Southco has helped the world’s most recognized brands create value for their customers with innovative access solutions designed to enhance the touch points of their products in transportation and industrial applications, medical equipment, data centers and more. With unrivalled engineering resources, innovative products and a dedicated global team, Southco delivers the broadest portfolio of premium access solutions available to equipment designers throughout the world.
TouchPoint Inc.'s located in Jasionka is looking for a candidate for the position of:
IT Systems Technician
The successful candidate will provide technical support to Southco's global systems and users, assisting the users with hardware and software problems via phone, email and web requests.
Why Southco? Because YOU will:
- Work in a company with a strong market position, where we create innovative solutions in the field of access systems
- Join to the organisation with open communication and feedback culture
- Be part of dedicated and engaged team, built in strong team work environment
- Enjoy work life balance
- Opportunity to growth within the international organisation
When you join the team YOU will:
- PROVIDING 1ST LINE TECHNICAL SUPPORT - answering support queries via phone, email and remote connection to users.
- MAINTAINING A HIGH DEGREE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE - for all support queries and adheres to all service management principles.
- HELPDESK EMAIL ADMINISTRATION - administration of the EU Helpdesk email database to ensure that all user requests via email are responded to in a timely manner, service desk tickets are raised and where appropriate, pass calls to other members of the department and monitor progress.
- PROVIDING TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT - for Southco’s global systems, resolving issues (where possible) or logging them with appropriate vendors in a timely manner.
- 2ND LINE SUPPORT – arranging external or internal technical support where infrastructure systems or user problems, cannot be resolved in house.
- EUROPEAN SERVICEDESK – administration of the IT Service desk to centralize and co-ordinate IT response to support requests, maintaining flexibility in order to prioritize work and ensure all work is logged.
- EXECUTING ON PROJECTS – that help benefit the business.
What will decide that YOU join us?:
- Language skills: fluent written and spoken English.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in 1st line support in a similar environment and in hardware maintenance, software installation and where possible infrastructure systems support.
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems/applications.
- Very good communication skills, good understanding users’ needs and empathy with them regarding their requests.
- Independence in action, ability to take appropriate decisions to achieve desired results.
- Organized and able to manage tasks with short lead time constraints.
- Wide package of medical services
- Life insurance
- Lunch refund
More information about the company: www.southco .com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply button.
TouchPoint Inc. does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by TouchPoint Polska Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Touchpoint Inc. for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that TouchPoint Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Tajęcina 106; 36-002 Jasionka, or any other entity of TouchPoint Inc. places and processes my personal data in its database for 12 months. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the TouchPoint Inc. pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them"