sharing the costs of sports activities
IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
- Ściegiennego 3, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Due to the growth of our internal IT teams and increasing number of new roles requested for IT structures, we are looking for a new member to join our team in Katowice. If you would like to experience dynamics of recruiting top technical talents and be a part of international talent acquisition organization, we might have something just for you. As the IT TAS you would be responsible for:
• Covering full life cycle of the recruitment processes – from recognizing the existing recruitment needs within IT structures, through creating the proper sourcing strategy and conducting searches with available tools, interviewing and assessing candidates, to the negotiations of the offer and support of hiring;
• Conducting thorough market research to navigate key companies and build accurate pipeline;
• Identifying candidates across sectors, qualifying and communicating with candidates during the assignments;
• Publishing advertisements and screening ad responses;
• Balancing deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at one time;
• Coordinating meetings/interviews between candidates and internal clients;
• Maintaining data quality and accuracy in ATS;
• Participating in update meetings with the internal clients and stakeholders;
• Leading individual projects to support the development of the recruitment standards within the organization;
Min. 2 years of experience in recruitment for IT positions;
Experience in working in international / global organization would be an asset;
Strong communications skills (written and verbal);
Accurate and detail oriented;
Strong interpersonal skills;
Very good command in English;
Master degree is preferable.
What we offer
Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company;
Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus;
Medical and life insurance, MyBenefit system;
Employment based on permanent contract;
Possibility of Home Office;
Flexible working hours.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work – all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment. Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. With facilities in Europe, the United States and Asia, Eurofins Genomics is an internationally leading provider of DNA sequencing services, genotyping services, DNA synthesis products and bioinformatics services for pharma, diagnostics, food, agriculture, biotechnological and research markets.
Are you our kind of extraordinary?
Our global and diverse network of companies offers a stimulating start-up environment with fast track careers. As a part of Eurofins, you will contribute to making science and innovation happen every day.