Grzybowska 87Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are a group of dedicated technology enthusiasts, passionate about data processing, and extracting valuable information for clients that are essential for making strategic business decisions.
Our experience, exceptional skills and knowledge have leveraged us to the leader position in Data Analytics – we are running multiple projects for the biggest global and Polish companies.
We are excited about using the potential of AI and Machine Learning in Business Intelligence solutions. We are experts in creating solutions based on the latest technologies of our key partner, Microsoft, in particular Azure Cloud Services.
Our goal is to become the first-choice partner for clients around the world when it comes to analytics and artificial intelligence. We know that we will not achieve this without the strong Team.
In short, we are looking for an experienced Recruiter Specialist to join our #DataHero Team.
The perfect candidate for this position has a proven track record of being an end-to-end Recruiter in IT.
Experience, partnership, and desire for continuous development - it's our DNA.
- Planning and organizing interviews with candidates
- Searching and acquiring the best specialists on the market in the Business Intelligence industry, and .NET Developer specialists
- Taking care of the high quality of Candidate Experience: building and maintaining relationships with candidates
Contribute to business:
- Collecting and analyzing the needs of hiring managers
- Support for the Employer Branding area
- At least 3 years of experience in independent recruiting of IT specialists
- Knowledge of the IT industry, understanding what the IT market in Poland looks like today, including the Business Intelligence industry
- Knowledge of trends and (non-standard) sourcing tools and methods
- Proactive approach and focus on cooperation
- Willingness to learn and further development
- Good tasks prioritization
- Good communication skills
- English at a minimum level B2
- Ease of establishing contacts and building partnership relations with candidates and our hiring managers
- Base overview of Microsoft BI Stack will be an additional plus
- Ability to work remotely
- Private medical care or Multisport (you choose)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited access to Microsoft/Snowflake Technology
- Comfortable and spacious office