- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
For our Client, a medical company, we are currently looking for ITC Senior Leader to join the new GBS in Warsaw.
ITC Senior LeadNumer ref.: 192132/6870
- partnering with Global Process Owner of Order to Cash to achieve goals,
- partnering with functional leaders to drive day-to-day operations and deliverables.
- building talent through the management of the team,
- mentoring team members as needed, challenging their work and recommendations, pushing their thinking and guiding the team towards best practices,
- driving process migration and changes after the stabilization phase (accountability for Cash Collection strategy),
- supporting, coaching and training team members in their development,
- recognizing needs, seeing potential and meeting opportunities to outline development paths as well as monitoring KPIs and team performance,
- providing meet an annual continuous improvement target for both cost and quality,
- implementing a variety of process improvements, technology implementations, and automation to streamline the efficiency and effectiveness of processes,
- partnering in designing and overseeing the implementation of a portfolio of projects to standardize processes across all Regions,
- supporting functional leaders to set policies and strategic goals for global processes and leading the team to comply with global credit management procedures and policies
- at least 1 year of experience in the management of OTC department,
- strong background and knowledge of OTC process,
- experience in leading minimum 10 FTE,
- very good knowledge of English (B2/C1),
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be a plus,
- experience in Shared Services for a global company,
- strong problem-solving competencies,
- ability to work under time and stress pressure.
- possibility to take part in the building of a new GBS in Warsaw from the medical industry,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system, company car,
- meal vouchers,
- medical care,
- holiday supplement,
- jubilee award every 5 years,
- pension plan.