(ITID Digital Business Automation) Governance and Compliance Specialist
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you passionate about the financial markets and would like to understand how it works from the inside? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and improve your language skills in a multicultural team? Join Regulatory Compliance - Monitoring & Surveillance now!
HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations. We serve about 38 million customers in 66 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America. We believe in being where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities. We enable businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, helping people fulfil their hopes and dreams and realize their ambitions.
While the regulatory environments globally become increasingly complex and demanding, financial institutions are expected to put in place adequate controls aimed at reducing risks in financial markets, among others, Market Abuse offences such as Insider Dealing and Market Manipulation.
As an analyst in RC Monitoring and Surveillance, you will cover the review of the electronic and audio communications to detect potential cases of breaches of law, regulation or internal policies.
Governance and Compliance Specialist
HSBC are committed to transforming the way we work in order to meet the growing market demand for speed to market, delivery flexibility, and to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging marketplace. In order to facilitate the adoption of this strategy we are looking to recruit an experienced Governance and Compliance Specialist to join our Scheduling and Workload Automation function.
We’re looking for people with programming experience and understanding of web technologies to work in Automation Team which is responsible for the currency, security, availability and recoverability of our Automation products and applications. Team scope covers for range of activities including delivery, production support, and strategy (including product ownership). The team uses the products and tools available to develop automated solutions in support of business needs.
Digital Business Automation (DigiBA) are a global function with over 250 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability and security.
This role will be part of a global Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) team responsible for managing the S&WA audit and risk position. GRC supports all regions and all products within the remit of DigiBA. The role will involve interfacing with various stakeholders within DigiBA, HSBC and internal and external audit and control testing teams.
- Audit management including engaging with internal and external audit teams and stakeholders, understanding and managing audit requirements, tracking and reporting progress and managing audit dashboard.
- Risk Management Lifecycle including creating a risk awareness culture, risk and issue identification, monitoring and tracking and reporting.
- Producing MI and Reporting that demonstrates our compliance to internal HSBC regulations and regional/global regulatory requirements.
- Consultative role for process and governance related issues.
- Assessing and monitoring the effectiveness of Key Controls, managing dispensations and risk acceptances.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure that monitoring/tracking/update of all DigBA risks are maintained in line with group policies
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and external regulatory requirements.
- Governance and documentation, ensuring annual recertification of documents and processes.
Experience & skills
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework and associated processes.
- Proficiency in English language speaking and writing skills required. Experience of working with global team across geographies and cultures.
- Experience in managing risks and audits independently or as part of a team.
- Experience or working knowledge of risk methodologies and tools.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders (internal as well as external)
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Relationship management skills to be able to develop and build rapport across a diverse IT and business community.
Beneficial (but not essential):
- Working experience on IT Process Consulting, Process and Quality Framework implementation, MI reporting.
- Knowledge or working experience on batch management / scheduling tools / BMC Control-M / IMB TWSz.
- Intermediate level of French, German or Spanish language (written and oral).
- Certifications in Risk Management.
- Process optimization and/or Lean 6Sigma.
- Sharepoint development experience.
- Stable job in professional team.
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
- Flexible working pattern and possibility of home working.
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street.
- Casual dress code.
- Cultural exchange.