(ITID Digital Business Automation) Product Owner Control-M
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Product Owner Control-M
HSBC are committed to transforming the way we work in order to meet the growing market demand for speed to market, delivery flexibility, and to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging marketplace.
In order to facilitate adoption of this strategy we are looking to recruit a Product Owner for Control-M within the Digital Business Automation (DigiBA) function. This role is responsible for the development and exploitation of Control-M within HSBC with a goal to maximise its benefits in relation to business use cases and user stories.
DigiBA is a global function with over 250 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the workload automation strategy for HSBC, and for ensuring the availability, recoverability, security, and currency of a number of critical assets and products globally.
The DigiBA team in Kraków was formed in September 2018 and will expand to approximately 30 people by the end of the year. Every global domain within DigiBA has team members based in Kraków, covering a broad range of technologies, products, and role types including Control-M.
- Work in conjunction with DigiBA Head of Department and Strategy Lead to develop a product roadmap
- Liaise with the vendor to understand future product enhancements and how these can be leveraged within HSBC to benefit IT and the business
- Manage stakeholder requirements and use cases to develop a book of work that is prioritised to deliver the best business value outcomes
- Define use stories and backlog in order to streamline the execution and implementation of prioritised work
- Work with the Agile Lead to create a methodology of working that encourages Agile development and delivery in transparent sprints of work
- Evaluate the progress and success of the Control-M product and provide metrics and reporting to ensure that there is transparency of technology development
- Lead a POD of Control-M engineers in the delivery of the backlog of work
- Ensure currency with industry standards and ways of working to keep HSBC up to date with the wider Control-M community
- Sit on the DigiBA management team and contribute to the departmental strategic and budgetary deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of managing a Control-M team, or being a Control-M product owner, or performing the role of lead technical specialist for Control-M
- Proven ability to build and develop enduring relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to assimilate technical information and relay it clearly and concisely in ‘business English’ to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work at pace either independently or when leading a team, ensuring deadlines are met, risks are mitigated, and business benefits are realized.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence, lead, and drive teams to deliver.
- Past experience of working in a matrix management structure and working collaboratively with peers in other entities to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Experience of Agile ways of working
Beneficial but not essential
- Experience of working in a SCRUM development methodology
- History of working in a large, global financial or IT organization
- ITIL version 3 or later.
- Additional language skills such as Spanish or German
- Career path within a global organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Flexible working pattern, including home working
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street
- Extensive opportunities for training and self-development
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]