- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IT Security Specialist
Department: IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) – Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’s leading international bank.
The GCB6 IAM Technology Data Management SME role sits within the ITID Identity Access Management Technology Team and reports to the Head of IAM Technology.
ITID Identity Access Management (IAM) function is a globally managed function that ensures HSBC IT infrastructure and applications are managed and run to industry leading standards. This is achieved through an IT IAM process framework and toolset and by measuring, monitoring and reporting on both adherences to standards and quality of IT service performance. The IAM function executes access management processes and supports execution teams across HOST IT. The IAM function’s primary purpose is to continuously manage Access provisioning and de-provisioning.
This role presents the opportunity to work in a busy and challenging environment. The team provides oversight and coordination of IAM data management. The successful individual will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise for all matters relating to unstructured data management.
- Provide primary support and expertise to Global Head IAM and IAM sub-functions for UDM
- Scan for and remediate open fileshares across the HSBC estate globally
- Manage, report and analyse scanned data related to open fileshares
- Ownership of maintenance and support activities related to the UDMScan infrastructure
- Proactively improving BAU processes around the identification and management of open fileshares
- Interface with relevant IAM regions, IAM sub-functions, CIO reps, key GBGF stakeholders
- Independently performs assignments to achieve stated objectives and resolve non-routine issues without appreciable guidelines from others
- Cultivates an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand
- Experience working with unstructured data and using related tools
- Experience working with Windows Share and NTFS permissions
- Experience with Windows Server and basic networking tasks (IP address and DNS, reverse lookup)
- Advanced Excel skills for manipulation of large data extracts
- Basic PowerShell scripting (optional)
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills in a technical environment
- Experience implementing Changes using HSBC Change Control processes
- A track record of making complex decisions with initiative, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Possibility of remote working
- Commutable office location
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]