- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z.o.o. is a part of the HSBC Group. Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 4400 offices in over 71 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services to around 47 million customers. We are looking for candidate for the position of:
Senior Mobile Operations
This role resides in IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) Mobile Operations.
Mobile Operations are responsible for all day to day activities with deploying, maintaining and running the Mobile Service of HSBC’s corporate-owned and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solutions to smart phones and tablets. This takes the form of in depth technical work maintaining and running the server environment, working with users and support teams to ensure the appropriate level of communications and support is provided and also working with our Venders, Partners and Carriers mainlining the contractual relationships.
In 2020 we are working to migrating existing resource to a centralised location so initial work will be to complete knowledge transfer from other HSBC locations.
The Senior Mobile Operations role will be directly responsible for leading, directing and influencing a team within to achieve the strategic aims of ITID. They will be directed by the Head of Global Mobile Operations. The total number of staff expected to be managed within the team is approximately 10, although this may change dependent upon circumstances.
- Lead a Mobile Operations team, providing staff management, 3rd level support of said products, thought leadership, technical documentation, verbal and written communication, financial management
- Act as a change agent for sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organisational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned
- Drive an agile mind-set by adopting the practices and processes identified
- Ensure the team’s delivery is aligned with the ITID strategy and vision and also the Product Management direction
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the team, focusing on automation, process improvement, how technology is best leveraged and technology shift opportunities
- Be accountable for the team’s budget as assigned, perform vendor management as needed against assigned partners, following all applicable HSBC and ITID policies and procedures for financial and team management
- Work with the ITID platform managers to identify and agree improvement opportunities, reallocating staff, products or services if this benefits the organisation
- With Product Management, prepare business cases for the implementation of new major products; support the delivery of these business cases up to board level
- Support the Head of Mobile Operations with agreed ad hoc activities
- Over 80,000 endpoints in use globally
- Flexibility and adaptability – this job will have constantly changing priorities and tasks that are unpredictable, wide ranging, complex, and time sensitive
- Effective stakeholder management to ensure the highest quality, most succinct output that is suitable for senior executive management and external parties. Builds strong partnerships with key stakeholders, possess the credibility to build relationships, counsel and constructively challenge senior leaders
- Staying abreast of external developments in the general area of mobile smartphone and tablet devices, global regulation and competitor activity. Proactive identification of issues and initiation of structured discussions with the key stakeholders, maintaining alignment to deliver against the ITID strategy and goals
- Put the customer first – ensure our internal and external customers are always considered in all decisions made
Skills / Experience
- Experience of managing an agile infrastructure development team
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to influence, lead and drive teams to deliver, good judgement, assertiveness, high level of communication skills to achieve effective stakeholder management, build consultative relationships, and ability to collaborate directly with a variety of clients (business, development, compliance, etc.)
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely, suitable for all levels across the HSBC group. Gravitas and ability to interact with and coach senior executives
- Deep knowledge of Apple iOS, Android, Android Enterprise, smartphone manufacturers (e.g., Google, Samsung, Apple, etc), BlackBerry UEM, BlackBerry Work, BlackBerry Access, Managed Play Store, smartphone configuration, mobile security, mobile asset management, BES
- Experience of associated technology areas: MDM and UEM technologies, Office 365, telecommunications and networking, carrier networks, Apple DEP/VPP, Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of Lean Sigma practices
- Knowledge and experience of using agile delivery methods and tools to implement both tactical and strategic changes
- Needs to be resourceful and demonstrate innovation
- Commercially astute, ability to balance and assess risk vs. reward, maximising cost effectiveness and profitability for functions and/or business lines
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all the globe
- Minimum Intermediate English required
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Possibility of remote working
- Commutable office location
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.