- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Service Transition Manager
OverviewOperations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Operations, Services and Technology combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
IT Operations manages the IT infrastructure and supporting services that are critical for HSBC employees and customers, such as cost-efficient hardware, system software, middleware and databases, Data Centers, Voice and Data networks, Cloud & External Infrastructure services, ATMs, Desktops and other devices.
Within IT Infrastructure, Telecommunications provide services covering networks, security, voice, video, contact centre, trade floor and media recording.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Service Transition Manager.
- Primary Responsibility for the transition of services from local country and regional teams into the global Service Operations support centres. The Telecommunication services will cover infrastructures across the globe utilizing the following technologies: Voice & Video, Branch, Campus & International networks, Datacentre networks, Cloud and External Services, Voice Recording, Trade Floor and finally Call Centres
- Working as part of a global team of Service Operations managers, responsible for Support, Stability and quality of our services
- Manage a global diverse team of engineers and vendors to provide support on a “follow the Sun” basis
- Provide Duty Manager “follow the Sun” governance and reporting in coordination with peers for Critical and High, vulnerabilities and risk issues
- Work with the Quality team to ensure quality metrics are reviewed, actioned upon and met
- Reduce infrastructure service outages and repeat failures
- Chair Telecoms Incident management meetings and represent Telecoms on MEC (Management Escalation Calls) as required
- Deliver increased efficiency for Telecommunication Services by moving Daily Health Checks, and Change related tasks to Service Operations team
- Ensure global standards are set and adhered to
- Using Continuous Improvement Methodology, work to improve the services we provide with the domains and vendors
Impact on the Business/Function
- Meets expectations of internal customers through delivery of high quality projects, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of service provided.
- To support and maintain full functionality of equipment and applications provided by CSS.
- Meets quality targets as assigned by IT Operations Management for Change, Service Levels and Problem Resolution times
- Identify and improve efficiency and potential improvements of Networks environment
- Communicating effectively with key business users regarding requirements
- Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/hardware
Customers / Stakeholders
- To ensure that the business’ IT needs are understood and that services are tailored to meet their requirements, and also to ensure that users are fully aware of the services available and receive maximum benefit from them.
- Be involved in and participate in Customer Engagement processes
- Identify, monitor, drive and track service improvements creating & managing a culture of continuous improvements
Leadership & Teamwork
- Work effectively as part of a team to drive Infrastructure deliverables and Infrastructure Support requirements.
- Work as part of a wider team undertaking delivery of small projects and BAU requests conforming to project management standards, guidelines and techniques.
- Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/applications.
- Managing small project implementations and general business moves and changes.
- Pro-actively managing the overall service delivery to meet internal targets
- Offer support in taking responsibility for shift, holiday, sickness for their staff, identify resource gaps and action correction.
- Ensure that actions from Team meetings are communicated and followed through to completion
- Increase individual mentoring to those that are in need of direction in their role
- Collaboration and contribution to team objectives
- To keep line management aware of any developing IT or other issues
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Manage Problem and Incident resolution and subsequent MI, liaising with third parties & other IT OPERATIONS service lines to resolve or escalate incidents/service requests. Providing excellent customer support.
- Ensure that Network documentation is regularly maintained and used when required.
- Ensuring that standard ITIL processes are followed correctly and appropriately, e.g. Problem Management, Incident Management, Release Management, Change Management and Configuration Management. Implement ITIL best practice where applicable.
- Liaison with other IT OPERATIONS and HSBC Technology departments and 3rd party suppliers, managing 3rd party relationships to deliver service against contractual requirements where applicable.
- Have the ability to influence peer groups including the use of high quality negotiation skills
- Work closely with local, Regional, Global and GR teams to increase the efficiency and quality of Network processes and procedures.
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
- The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation
- This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours that form part of the HSBC Values and Culture, adhering to HSBC risk policies and procedures, including notification and escalation of any concerns, and taking required action in relation to points raised by audit and/or external regulators
- The jobholder is responsible for managing and mitigating operational risks in their day to day operations. In executing these responsibilities, the Group has adopted risk management and internal control structure referred to as the ‘Three Lines of Defence’. The jobholder should ensure they understand their position within the Three Lines of Defence, and act accordingly in line with operational risk policy, escalating in a timely manner where they are unsure of actions required
- Through the implementation the Global AML, Sanctions and ABC Policies, supporting Guidance, and Line of Business Procedures the jobholder will make informed decisions in accordance with the core principles of HSBC's Financial Crime Risk Appetite
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
- The jobholder will adhere to, and be able to demonstrate adherence to, internal controls and will implement the Group compliance policy by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures
- The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators
- The jobholder will implement measures to contain compliance risk across the business area. This will be achieved by liaising with Compliance department about business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators
- Degree level education or equivalent preferred
- English language required
- 5 years plus relevant experience
- Team management and people development experience
- Strong experience in moving Services to a global support desk
- Experience in creating operational processes
- Strong Incident Management skills
- Experience of Working to ITIL Standards/Framework
- Strong Technical background, particularly across Telecoms technologies
- Experience in managing across a large global environment
- Strong drive to daily improve the services we provide
- Experience in developing strategy and process improvements in large, complex teams
- Have sufficient knowledge of IT Operations understanding policy, processes, procedures and systems deployed
- In depth knowledge of best practice within a support environment
- Practical experience in one or more of the following disciplines : LAN and WAN technologies, Network Routing & Switching, Voice Network Technologies, IP telephony solutions, Voice over IP Solutions, Network Security architectures, traffic analysis, capacity planning, modeling, network troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Ability to work under pressure, deliver within limited timescales, and proven ability to prioritise against competing demands
- Experience of working in a global team
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely, suitable for all levels across the HSBC group
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Possibility of remote working
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.