About Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4100+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies. Please visit our website for more details www.oliverwyman.com
ITS Operations Risk Associate
Lead Service Relationship Manager
As a trusted member of the Information Technology Services team, the ITS Operations Risk Associate will execute standard security procedures for Oliver Wyman Group within our infrastructure and applications.
- Remediate security findings
- Partner with MGTI and OWG ITS colleagues to provide data for operations related key risk indicators
- Execute and maintain ITS operation procedures – with a focus on risk remediation, risk prevention, and risk monitoring.
- Maintain Operational risk & security metrics that measure the effectiveness of the program.
- Actively track issues and action items list by documenting progress and status.
- Project manage implementation of risk & security tasks within the Operations sub-function in ITS
- Assist with resolving risk related technical issues in order to facilitate the timely completion of projects.
- Follow up with compliance tasks related to policies, standards and procedures.
- Obtain system generated evidence for the periodic testing of our Operational key controls for the self-assessment template.
- Assist with the annual testing of all disaster recovery plans
- Coordinate and follow up with vulnerability remediation efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Track record of interfacing with and presenting results to senior management
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how risk management processes and other IT functions collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives
- Candidates will have broad security skills with an understanding of cross functional IT Security areas such as Identity Management, Infrastructure Security, Application Security, Data Protection, and experience working with a broader team on security products and services.
- Ability to examine, improve and execute the organization's existing processes and procedures for risk assessment
- Interest in Risk Management/Control frameworks including COSO, COBIT, ITIL and regulatory guidelines including OCC and FFIEC are a plus
- Strong facilitation and consensus building skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Ability to estimate budgets and timelines
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Influential in the organization and a team player
- Highly supportive of the business and of its ideals and strategies
- Results oriented