Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Ref. No. ISS/IT/ITSM/012019
- Design and develop new functionality in ITSM Tool, extend of existing solution.
- Incident driven problem solving.
- Take part of root cause analysing.
- Maintain Cherwell ITSM application.
- Take part in creating problem solving procedures.
- Create technical documentation.
- Take part in performance optimization.
- Take part in ITSM extension projects.
JOIN US IF YOU HAVE…
- work experience with ITSM tools and processes, implementing ITIL processes, developing ITSM solutions
- been implementing ITSM tools according to ITIL processes,
- highly developed English skills, both oral and written,
- experience with ITSM Tools (BMC Remedy , Service Now, Cherwell ITSM),
- intermediate database skills (MSSQL, Oracle),
- basic to intermediate programming skils (Java, .NET, scripts languages).
- Employment contract
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking
in the office
<p style="text-align: justify;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><strong>Please include the following statement in your application documents:</strong> <br />“I give my consent for the processing of my personal data by DSV International Shared Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki 05-850, at Ożarowska 40/42 Str., Duchnice, for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes and verification of my professional skills, as well as for the transfer of my personal data to other companies belonging to the DSV ISS group for the purpose of any recruitment processes in the future”.</span></p>