At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
ITSM Test Automation Specialist
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/ITSMTAS/112017
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- ITSM Tool Tests.
- Designing and developing new test cases.
- Development and setup of automated User Interface tests.
- Using Selenium to automate web interface tests.
- 2nd/3rd level of support.
- Cooperation with all DSV Group and Partners.
Join us if have…
- fluency in English (at leasts B2 level) both oral and written,
- work experience with ITSM tools, IT processes, and especially automated tests,
- very good knowledge of automated tests, ITSM solutions and ITIL processes,
- very good knowledge of Selenium/J-UNIT/Jenkins/JIRA/JMeter,
- knowledge of web services framework (SoapUI, Rest) (as a plus),
- basic or intermediate programming skills (Java, .NET, scripts languages),
- strong communication skills towards all levels of an organization,
- experience with ITSM Tools (BMC Remedy, Service Now, Cherwell ITSM),
- ISTQB foundation (would be an asset).