‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
1. The project is carried out for our client from the automotive industry. It is already in progress, and it is planned to be a long-term engagement. 70% of your work is development of new functionalities, 30% - maintenance. Applications are created for external use, for customers interested in selling / buying cars of various brands. It is a well-known application in German market, which is used by a millions of users.
2. Database management company specialising in Exchange Traded Fund and Index data. Our client seek experienced consultants to assist them with the ongoing development of their Data Platform.
3. The application is created for our client from the real-estate industry. It is complex multi-functional project, developed externally for the German market. It is possible to participate in several projects at the same time, selected based on your preferences.
Java Developer at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside with a Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst and a Project Manager in order to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients. Each and every team adapts its ways of working accordingly to a specific client and project.
We believe in engineers who specialize in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code. Also it is important to us to find an engineer who is in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard.
If you believe that quality is the responsibility of the whole team, that means you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
English (min. B2)
Angular/React/Other frontend tech
Creating new features
Contact with client
What we offer
So far we have completed over 50 projects with Java development, and we are constantly expanding our portfolio! You will have the opportunity to improve your skills with the use of the newest technology in innovative projects.
We have over 35 Technical and Solution Architects and even more Senior Developers that are more than willing to share their knowledge through articles on our blog, pair programming, active online communities (AWS, Azure .NET, Java, Frontend), lightning talks and many more.
Our priority is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients who we carefully select based on their corporate culture. Thanks to a wide variety of projects you have the opportunity to become an expert in any given field all within working with one client. This allows you to never get bored with your day-to-day work.
Your preference is of great importance to us! During the interview, we would love to find out within what field you would like to work and what technological skills you would like to further develop. The project is picked for you, not the opposite.
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours (8 days/year)
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending (2000/8000 PLN)
Insurance capital fund
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Relocation bonus (7000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.