- Profesora Michała Życzkowskiego 20, 31-864 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz, Opole
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Java EE Developer will be responsible for design and implementation of software in Java EE technologies.
A person hired at this position will design, implement and test Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools and frameworks.
The position will be located in our office in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz or Opole depends on your preferences.
- Min. 4 years of experience in Java SE, Java EE software development,
- Practical experience with relational databases,
- Knowledge of NOSQL databases will be an advantage,
- Project proven experience with some of the following technologies and tools: JEE, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Maven, Gradle,
- Good understanding of the modern JS frameworks like React, Angular will be strong advantage,
- Good knowledge (spoken and written) of English,
- Knowledge of German language will be a plus.
- work in international environment,
- competitive salary package,
- relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures),
- private medical care,
- life and disability insurance,
- Interesting trainings and professional development programs.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best