- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to the digital transformation for forward-looking businesses. We’ve emerged from combining the power and best qualities of two companies: XSolve, a software development company and Chilid, a high-end web design agency.
What unites us as humans? Purpose, trust and teamwork that help us make the world of technology even better.
- 3+ years of experience in Java programming (Java 11+)
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot framework
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA, SQL (Postgres preferred) and no-sql database
- Strong knowledge about REST API
- Understanding and ability to use of design patterns
- Knowledge of AWS (in particular SQS, SNS, S3, EC2, RDS, CloudFormation)
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of maven or gradle
- Knowledge of JUnit and Mockito
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Command of English and Polish on B2+ level
- Experience with elasticsearch and mongodb
- Experience with DDD
- Experience with event sourcing
- Knowledge IaC
Joining us as a Java Developer means...
- You are about to join group talented and savvy JAVA Developers to build well-designed, user-centered apps for our foreign clients.
- You’ll be working hand in hand with the client’s team without unnecessary proxies.
- Developing complex products in an “A-Z manner”is what you desire (we’re not code-monkeys!). You are willing to propose outcomes apart from just implementing them.
- True Scrum and Agile methodologies is what you embrace on a daily basis.
- You’re the planner of your own work - we’re self-managing teams.
- Code review and using best practices (TDD, BDD etc.) are the habits you cannot live without.
- You’ll have the chance to create your own career path (not a catch-phrase, let’s talk seriously!).
What we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Frontclub (or start your own)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Projects for international clients (no lame products or old technologies)
- Working in a real Scrum framework (no managers, self organising teams, Scrum Masters in every project)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- No managers breathing down your neck and telling you what to do - self-organising teams
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development budget for every team
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours
medior: 8 600 – 13 100 PLN net (B2B)
senior: 13 100 - 18 700 PLN net (B2B)
medior: 7 800 – 12 900 PLN net (B2B)
senior: 12 900 - 20 400 PLN net (B2B)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).