Pursuant to the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, we inform You that Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the "controller" or “Wipro”, will process your personal data and will be the controller of your personal data.
You can contact Wipro by sending letter to the following address: Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 123a, 02-017 Warszawa, or by sending email: [email protected]
Wipro will process your personal data in order to conduct the recruitment process based on Article 6 Section 1 letter a) of the GDPR and Article 9 Section 2 letter a) of the GDPR, i.e. based on your consent, and in the case of your extended consent, also for the purposes of future recruitment – in the scope of the data included in your CV and motivation letter, and Article 6 Section 1 letter f) of the GDPR, i.e. based on Wipro legitimate interest – in the scope of the data gathered during recruitment process. Wipro does have the justified interest in verification of your qualifications and information’s provided in documentation.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Your data will be shared with other entities from Wipro group, entities which cooperates with Wipro in the scope of the recruitment, IT services, and in cases indicated in the provisions of law, for reference to the authorities in connection with their proceedings. Wipro might transfer your personal data to entities from Wipro group located outside of EEA, however each time your data will be properly protected and secured, and basis of such transfer will be the agreement on processing the data based on the standard clauses approved by European Commission. You have the right to receive a copy of such personal data from Wipro.
Your personal data will be stored for a period not longer than the duration of the current recruitment procedure, however not longer than within 6 months upon the end of the current recruitment process, and in the case of your consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - for a period not longer than 5 years.
You can submit to Wipro an application regarding personal data about: (i) rectification / correction of personal data; (ii) deletion of data; (iii) limiting the processing of personal data, i.e. suspending operations on personal data or not deleting data - according to the submitted application; (iv) access to personal data; (v) transfer of data to another personal data controller.
You can object at any time to the processing of personal data based on art. 6 Sec. 1 letter f) of the GDPR. Wipro will then no longer process such personal data unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legally established grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- Ważna jeszcze 12 dni12 Marzec 2020
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Digital Services Core Engineering provides products and services that strive to improve the efficiency of our customer's performance. Our goal is to help the teams deliver cost-effective journeys securely.
As Core Engineers, we help define and demonstrate engineering best practices.
Our attention to detail needs to be excellent as should our ability to assess ‘the bigger picture’.
Ideal / Desired Skillset
- Review solutions for alignment with the stated goals of Digital Services
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to establish requirements and report progress
- Advocate for and meet high professional standards of development primarily in Java
- Deliver appropriate and comprehensive tests as part of every deliverable
- Approach technical challenges with an open collaborative mindset
- Innovate for quantifiable business benefits
- Take initiative to improve the developer experience and efficiency
- Champion core engineering products
- Teach or mentor our consumers
Ideal / Desired Skillset
- + 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with Spring Boot/SOAP/Java-J2EE-L3/Eebservices-SOA-L2 (L3)
- Good written and oral communications skills are essential
- Must be able to apply SOLID and other architectural principles to designs and code
- Must be able to articulate a clear understanding of event-driven architecture patterns
- Experience implementing event-based solutions is desirable
- A strong grasp of functional, non-blocking, asynchronous code or coroutines
- Demonstrably polyglot; bonus if this is in JVM languages such as Kotlin or Scala
- Comfortable choosing and applying appropriate testing approaches
- Performance testing experience
- Prior experience of Istio, Kafka, Kubernetes or MuleSoft is desirable but not essential
- Experience securing APIs at scale would be beneficial