- Ważna jeszcze 17 dni8 Marzec 2020
Arche Consulting is created by people passionate about their careers, combining their knowledge and experience gained through many years of practice in the conduct of recruitment, consulting and training projects for diverse companies, in terms of both size and capital. The fusion of our experience and passion to act allows us to efficiently support the companies in recruiting employees and to help candidates to find an appropriate employment.
Nr ref.: JD/AG
Our Client offers:
Please include a chosen consent in your resume:
In conjunction with Art.6 par. 1 item a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016, I hereby give my consent to proceed my personal data contained in my resume and / or any other submitted documents by Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. K with its seat in Katowice (40-035) 6/8 Jagiellońska Street for the purpose of applying for this recruitment process.
I hereby give my consent to proceed my personal data for the purpose of future prospect recruitment processes by Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
I hereby give my consent to circulate my personal data by Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. to the potential employers for the purpose of presenting my application within recruitment processes including my person.
The candidate's consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any times.
I have the right to access the contents of my personal data and to correct it. I have the right to obtain information concerning any and all persons to whom my personal data has been made available, as well as concerning the scope of the data so communicated.
Register KRAZ: 8162
- responsibility for application development for the automotive industry,
- performing unit tests,
- preparation of UML diagrams describing the solution and how it works,
- ensuring high quality of the produced software
- work within AGILE teams (also SCRUM) using English on daily basis.
- at least 2 years of experience in Java commercial projects,
- knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot,
- good skills in the area of databases: SQL and Hibernate (PostgreSQL, MySql, Oracle) or other ORM framework,
- experience with Linux,
- good knowledge of English,
- analitycal and organizational skills.
Our Client offers:
- working with varied and ambitious projects in international digitals solutions company,
- flexible working hours with a possibility of home office,
- private medical care and life insurance,
- cafeteria system, language courses.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.