sharing the costs of sports activities
Lower SilesiaLower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- More than one vacancyvacancies: 5
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Technologies we use
About the project
Our projects concern, among others:
• Implementation of SAP Customer Experience, SAP Commerce Cloud, and SAP Sales Cloud for e-commerce management and customer relationship management. Creating a coherent work environment for the marketing and sales team.
• Implementation and development of the SAP Commerce Cloud platform for a pharmaceutical company and its connection with purchasing, payment, and logistics portals. Integration with ERP system using SCPI.
Implementation of new functionalities in SAP commerce,
Maintaining and developing the current project
Supporting the QA team and sales
Experience in working as a Java Developer, preferably in e-commerce projects,
Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures,
Experience in using GIT,
Knows how to create scalable server applications,
Good if you know: Angular, SOLR
Maintaining and fixing bugs
Meetings and development
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- backend developer
This is how we work on a project
Development opportunities we offer
conferences in Poland
substantive support from technological leaders
technical knowledge exchange within the company
What we offer
Employment contract (10k – 19,5k PLN gross) or B2B (11.5k - 21k PLN net)
Task-based working time and flexible hours
Remote or office work in one of our locations: Katowice, Wrocław, Warsaw, Poznań
Flat structure and small project teams (1-10) with Java Developers, Frontend Developers, Project Managers, QA.
Co-financing for the MultiSport card, life insurance, and medical care LuxMed
Integration events and trips
Free access to the eTutor language platform
Employee Stock Option Plan
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
A short telephone or online conversation
Remote technical conversation
Who we are? Si-eCommerce is the first company in Central and Eastern Europe to obtain Hybris service and sales authorization. We are a silver partner of SAP.
We implement the SAP Commerce, SAP ERP, and SAP CRM platform for leading companies on the Polish and global market in the following sectors: Retail, Telco, B2B, Utilities, and others.
We have a flexible approach to the needs of our coworkers: you decide what hours you work, what form of employment you choose, whether you work from the office or remotely! Our offices are located in Katowice, Wrocław, Poznań and Warsaw.
According to our internal research, employees value work in Si-eCommerce for: a friendly atmosphere, real impact on the project, task-related working time, and team support. 100% of our employees would recommend working in Si-eCommerce to a friend!