Objectivity sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Software Developer at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside with a Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst and a Project Manager in order to deliver fit–for–purpose solutions to our clients. Each and every team adapts its ways of working accordingly, which they consider the most effective way of working with a specific client and project. In this way, you learn not only different technology set-ups but also new and innovative ways of work coordination.
We believe in engineers who specialize in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back–end and front–end code and to find themselves in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is the responsibility of the whole team, that means you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
The most commonly used frameworks and tools:
- Spring Data (and Hibernate as the most common JPA provider) to access the data.
- Spring Boot and Dropwizard to quickly build web services running on Tomcat.
- Postgres, MySQL, AWS Aurora/RDS as relational databases.
- Flyway as db migration tool.
- RabbitMQ, Amazon SNS/SQS to integrate services.
- MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases.
- Git as a source control.
- Angular or React on the front-end.
- AWS as a hosting platform.
- Jenkins, Team City and recently Amazon CodePipeline to setup CI/CD.
- Kotlin as a secondary language.
- Participating in the process of analysis, design, implementation and testing of new functionalities.
- Developing systems based on JAVA technologies.
- Following the clean code standards for programming.
You are The One, if you have:
- Solid foundation in Spring Framework/JEE.
- Experience in designing, implementing and supporting Java applications. You’ve participated in the development of successfully productionized commercial product(s).
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora) and knowledge of JPA (preferable Hibernate).
- Practical knowledge of Spring Boot/Dropwizard.
- Exposure to concepts and challenges of distributed systems (RESTful Web Services, event-driven architectures, microservices).
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with the Agile delivery environment with tooling to include GIT, Maven/Gradle, Team City/Jenkins/AWS CodePipeline, FlyWay etc.
- Ability to communicate in English: spoken & written.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication. Knowledge sharing is in our DNA.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices work in every project.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. Therefore, we are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- You will have an opportunity to learn many innovative ways of conducting projects both from the technology standpoint as well as from the organizational perspective.
- Strong cooperation and direct communication with the client are the basis of every project that we run.
To find out more:
What we can offer
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Location: Working from home or at the Wrocław/ Gdańsk office