- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join us and create amazing software in a greenfield area – experience new way of collaboration with international colleagues, work directly with business users & the most ambitious developers in different locations across Europe.
Design & implement the best in class system which will support up the 30 million future customers. Are you ready for new challenge?
How do we work:
- Jira + Gitlab,
- SAFe + Scrum Teams,
- On-site & Remote work,
- 17 International Scrum Teams, over 400 people in project
- Team & Product Incremental planning meetings in Slovakia, Russia & Germany
100% remote :)
Your role will be to develop and test a microservices based cloud solution with state of the art frameworks. Besides working with the most modern toolset, you will be part of a scaled agile project organization and work in a dynamic project environment.
- Java 8, 11,
- DDD, TDD,
- SQL, No-SQL,
- Continious Delivery,
- OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker,
- Spring (SpringCloud, SpringBoot, Spring MVC).
- At least 2 years of work experience as Java SE developer
- Minimum 2+ years of experience of working in agile projects (Scrum / SAFe or similar)
- Experience in agile software testing, test-driven development, continuous integration is an advantage
- Solution-oriented way of working along with good team and communication skills
- Experience of working in international projects would be an asset (traveling within Europe will be required - 20%)
- English – Communication level
Please include in your application the following consent:
I agree to the processing of my personal data provided by me, not mentioned in art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code, or other specific provisions applicable pursuant to art. 221 § 4 of the Polish Labour Code, in order to recruit by the Administrator - IT Kontrakt Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, for the position Java Developer