- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. NAPBS accredited and based in Irvine, CA, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide.
Java DeveloperNumer ref.: Location: Katowice/Tallinn/Work from home
- 2+ years in Software Engineering (Java, Oracle Database),
- Proven track record of working in a multi-tier, distributed architecture environment,
- Strong ability in Object Oriented Programming and Design,
- Familiarity with JSON/XML,
- Ability to use standard software development tools & experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process (e.g. collaboration tools and IDE’s, as well as testing, revision control, and project management tools),
- Basic understanding of multi-threading and concurrency.
Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communicator and highly organized,
- A love for developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions,
- Solid understanding of designing, developing and supporting large scale systems,
- Exposure to event based and asynchronous processing,
- Good understanding of event-driven systems,
- Experience with unit and integration test automation,
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and hands on experience with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate.
We are looking for a motivated Java Developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and has a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code using the latest Java technologies.
The Java Developer position is responsible for the implementation of software application subsystems and services. This position will be required to lead small development projects and guide them through to implementation. They are also responsible for reviewing and analyzing business requirements, creating Functional Specifications, and implementing software designs.
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or in one of our offices in Katowice/Poland or Tallinn/Estonia.
- Competitive relocation package for candidates outside Estonia or Poland if case.
- Support with work permit and VISA obtaining for Candidates outside Estonia or Poland if case.
- Analysis, designs, documents, codes and tests assigned tasks of small size and complexity,
- Provides accurate estimates and reports of development progress,
- Designs, documents and codes unit test programs for assigned tasks,
- Develops test programs and functional prototypes when required,
- Provides accurate estimates of assigned tasks and regularly reports on their progress to the immediate supervisor,
- Works with product management, quality assurance and system architects to ensure the code developed meets system requirements and design specifications,
- Participates in design and code reviews,
- Assists management with the technical evaluation of issues, including alternatives, risk assessments, and recommendations.
- Private Medical Care
- Lunch Vouchers
- Group Life Insurance
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
- Football & Running Teams
- Bonus Plans
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Career Path & Opportunities to Grow
- Multi-sport / Edenred card
- Paid Lunch Break (30 Minutes)
- Football Table, Darts, TV
- Social Fund (Glasses Voucher)
- Company Party
- Professional Training
View all our current vacancies visit: www.hireright.com/emea/careers