G-Force is a leading provider of permanent recruitment and outsourcing services. Our Clients are global companies from the following sectors: IT & telecommunications, finance & banking, media, business process outsourcing. We are looking for Candidates interested in career development, working in specialist and manager positions located on the Polish market and abroad.
For our client who provides full-lifecycle software product development services, including experience design, complex systems engineering, content engineering, and self-contained engineering labs we are looking for:
Location : Cracow
Job type: Contract B2B (via G-Force) lub UoP
$: Mid <75 PLN/h, Senior <105 PLN/h, Lead <120/h (B2B)
Wynagrodzenie: powyżej 15 tys. zł
- Creates an application by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Design, development, testing, debugging
- Broad database development and software integration experience is desirable
- Follow defined SDLC Guide less experienced team members
- Interact with the client on a daily basis
- 2+ years of experience in application development and system/application integration experience with multi-platforms/OS
- Solid experience with software programming languages such as Java (Concurrency and Data Structure), coding standards with Spring Hibernate.
- Knowledge of technical design process and models.
- Understanding Agile development/Integration experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles, Integration design patterns
- Experience with Spring Integration framework
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus such as Software AG (Web Method)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / DevOps principles and tools such as JIRA & Confluence
- Technology stack: Core Java 7 and 8, Spring, Web Service Soap & REST, CXF/ Axis 2.0 /Spring Services, JMS/ MQueue, XML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath, SOA, ESB, Eclipse/ RAD/ Netbeans, Spring Tool Suite, Build Tools (Jenkins/ Bamboo, Ant/Maven/Gradle)
- Very good English skills
- Attractive sallary on B2B contract
- Work on company’s largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe project
- Working in successful and experienced environment