Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Sportradar Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In every single F1 race Sportradar systems track 360,000 car positions. That's 8,280,000 car positions in every season. And that's just Formula 1. Our engineers are there for every kick, pass, shot, mouse click and change in the odds. That's 300 million odds changes every month. A data set that's growing by 30TB every month. A team committing at a rate that triggers 30,000 CI pipeline executions a month, to codebases more than 30,000,000 lines long…
Ensuring that all that data is reliable and accurate is no mean feat. We value local decision making and empower our engineers to shape their role. With 'make it better time', you get to propose and show us where we should change/innovate. Using the Spotify model ensures we can make decisions quickly with increased emphasis on autonomy, the organization becomes more flexible, adaptable, and productive. We are actively adopting test-driven development as it matches our engineering principle 'if it's not tested, its broken'. We follow a cloud native strategy; managed services enable us to focus on the problems that interest us most - and we invest in our people with AWS training as we recognize the skills modern developers need to succeed. We've a preference for modern lightweight microservices; we leverage the right tools for the job - our most widespread languages are Java & TypeScript. If this sounds interesting, we should talk.
Sportradar is a technology first software development company with high emphasis on building high performing services on best practice principles, and the global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content.
We're looking to expand our data acquisition team in Warsaw with a Java Developer. As a member of the team, you will work with experienced colleagues to define, shape and build the ways in which Sportradar obtains sports data from external sources and delivers them to both internal consumers and Sportradar's customers who depend on the data being reliable, accurate and delivered.
Data sources come in a variety of applications, protocols and technologies; as such you need to be comfortable analyzing each source, identifying the relevant data and then finding ways to extract it efficiently.
As an engineer within the team, you will work closely with senior developers, DevOps and architects, and collaborate on ideas, approaches and potential solutions.
- Solid experience in Java
- Understanding of how modern web technologies (web sockets, HTTP/2, gRPC) work
- Knowledge of (or interest in learning) cloud-based services: Kubernetes, Docker and AWS
- Knowledge of (or interest in learning) DevOps practices and solutions e.g. designing and maintaining CI/CD pipeline (GitLab)
- Knowledge of (or interest in learning) modern software system observability stack e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana
- A problem-solving attitude, i.e. not just focused on writing code, but on tackling complex problems and determining how best to solve them
- Creating clean, high-quality and secure solution
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with TDD and BDD
We know benefits are important, that's why we provide you with all available options.
- We work in multi-functional, international, self-organizing teams, in the spirit of Agile.
- We use modern tools and methods of work.
- We care about code quality so get ready to participate in code reviews.
- We care about our developers: we participate in conferences, trainings, we organize hackathons.
- We have time to learn new technologies, tools and to use them.
- If you want, you can travel with us around the world to different countries on various occasions.
- You will work with international teams on your daily basis.
- Multisport, medical insurance, company's events etc. are provided.
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance.
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games with interoffice dart tournament.
- English lessons with native speaker (if needed).
- Office located centrally in Warsaw with excellent public transport infrastructure.
- Support for home office when needed.