At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now, due to department development, there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/JavaJRS/022018
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Development (about 80% of working time) of Java EE applications and maintenance of existing ones.
- Maintenance of software solutions.
- Being part of a team of skilled developers.
- Tight cooperation with other departments.
Join us if you…
- are fluent in spoken and written English,
- have 2 years working experience in a similar role,
- have experience in: Java, Java EE or Spring, database technologies, SOA/REST,
- know TDD, CI and CD,
- are proactive, service oriented and able to work in a structured, methodical way,
- have experience in SCRUM,
- knowledge of GitHub / Stash, JPA, Angular JS or Selenium would be a plus,
- look for challenges and skills development,
- would like to work in a friendly atmosphere and create it with us.