We are looking for:
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Spring and Hibernate
We are looking for a Java Developer with opportunities to work for Western Europe projects. Great opportunity also for Junior Java Developers with experience of 1-3 years. We ensure you the career benefits of working in Guidewire platform for Insurance sector – an application used by insurance companies worldwide.
- Working as a Java Developer to contribute in various streams of Guidewire implementation projects
- Collaborate with team members, develop and implement project activities to achieve project and client goals
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the Manager
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Working in Warsaw and business trips to Western European countries like Germany, Belgium, France.
- Engineer/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience of minimum 1 year
- Experience in Java Core, J2EE, XML, Web Services (Axis 2), SQL, ANT
- Experience in Pl/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Castor, any Enterprise Messaging System
- Knowledge and experience on Tomcat and or Websphere/Weblogic
- Nice to have: Experience in Guidewire ClaimCenter / PolicyCenter / BillingCenter Configuration / Integration / Conversion
- Willing to travel to the customers locations /Western European countries/
- Excellent English
Challenging and interesting position for one of the biggest insurance institution all over the world
Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
Private medical healthcare
Employment contract /8.500 - 12.500 PLN
gross/ or B2B /450 - 700 PLN daily/
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and IT Consulting Services in CEE (Central
and Eastern Europe). Thanks to over 10 years of experience in IT outsourcing, nearshoring
and consulting services, NATEK understands its customer’s business environments, cost
reduction issues and IT challenges.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my
personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according
to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also
consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."